147 Peralta Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94110
Stunning Bernal Hts Home, Views & Pkg | Elite Leasing
Watch the video walkthrough: https://youtu.be/crZowe4zybw
Address: 147 Peralta Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage
Amenities: Private outdoor patios
Pets: Considered with additional deposit
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: None included
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Properties
Make this stunning Bernal Heights home your next residence. Features include:
- Multi-level home with garage at street level. Panoramic views out to the City.
- Middle level has an open floor plan living, dining & kitchen layout along with a half bath. Access to your
private patio with a neat climbing wall!
- Living area has a gas-log fireplace and looks out through a bay window.
- Kitchen features an island, quartz counters, stainless steel appliances (including a Bertazzoni stove) and
- On the top level are 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The Primary bedroom features a walk-in closet and
- Baths with designer finishes and fixtures.
- On the lowest level is an additional dwelling unit with its own bath and full kitchen – great for guests or
for use as a gym, home theater or large office.
- Conveniences include air-conditioning and solar panels.
- Located in Bernal Heights, you are just a few blocks from Precita Park.
- Easy access to Hwy 101 & 280.
- Transit options include multiple BART and MUNI lines.
*Note: Furniture shown is for staging purposes only. Unit will be delivered unfurnished*
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just
cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as
contrary to public policy.